What is it like when you meet someone after a really long long time! There is a 100 watt smile on your face, twinkle in your eyes, cheek bones are lifted high and there is positive feeling about everything. Yeah, that’s how you feel even when you are chatting with that person after a long time.
As usual, I was working on some request. During the day, I saw a friend’s updated pics, she still looked the same, with a bright smile on her face. I liked all her pictures, because they were actually super. In the evening, amidst the work, I forgot everything else, as it was time to rush home in about 30 mins. And then I get a on my GTalk. Yippeeeee, it’s my friend. Its been a really long time since, I had a chat with her. I had last seen her in my wedding, which was of course a big surprise. Talking to her reminded me of some sweet college memories, which brings a huge smile on my face. Blogging, coding, linux, books, these were some of our common interests. And suddenly I realized that it was time for the bus to leave. Luckily I got the bus. College days were fun. Attending every lecture, submitting assignments, gossiping about professors, waiting for the preparatory leave to start studying, worrying about getting a KT, worrying about clearing the KT, worrying about physics and chemistry exams, laughing out loud over a small joke.
Good old days and good old friends.
2 comments:
I miss our looong late night chats about everything under the sun. Until my mom or your mom came running to close our PCs and sleep :)
I also miss all the laughing you know. Oh how much we used to laugh over everything.
Yeah chatting non-stop. And there were so many topics to talk about those days :D. Laughter was the best. Thunderous ;)
Post a Comment