Monday, September 5, 2011

Update

I cleared the interview and here I am back to framing the mains. Around 3 years back, I worked in this technology and left it in a hurry to move closer to home. It feels like I am back to my childhood days, have become a little kid, curious to know everything about the technology. It’s fun to learn. Seems like I am back to engineering. But definitely, the enthusiasm I had during my engineering days has never come back since. It’s lost somewhere. Never mind. Each day, I go in with new expectations to learn and evolve in my work. There are days when there is so much to learn, but this would come true only if you have a good guide. Without which it’s like beating around the bush and figuring out whether I have hit the right target.

4 comments:

Divya A L said...

Congrats!! Enjoy maadi!! :)))

Pavan Mickey said...

All the best for your future endeavors.

Sleeping Devil said...

@Divya: Thanks :)

Sleeping Devil said...

@Pavan: Thanks :)