Lately, I have been super-busy with my routine tasks, that I do not even have time to sit peacefully. But, I am completely loving this schedule of mine. Each day is a new day in my life. All the worries of yesterday were for yesterday. I look forward to living each day, making people around me smile and above all being content in whatever I am doing. All these years I used to think that being a house wife is a cake walk. But now I have understood it is definitely not a cake walk and definitely not an easy task. Cleaning the house, tidying all the stuff, cooking food (each day a new recipe), cleaning vessels, washing clothes and what not. But then what is surprising is that she is happily doing all the chores. It gives her immense pleasure to go to the kitchen early morning, prepare breakfast, prepare lunch as if it comes out naturally and it is instant. Keeping everyone happy is the number one priority. Keeping the family content and looking after everyone’s needs is her main goal. And God has gifted her with so much power that she can start working early in the morning and can keep going till midnight. She is super powerful loaded with kilo-calories of energy.
Hats off to her for completing all the tasks in the background and still looking so fresh as if she can do another round of those tasks at the drop of the hat.
P.S.: Wish I could do even 50% of the above tasks... ;-)
Hats off to her for completing all the tasks in the background and still looking so fresh as if she can do another round of those tasks at the drop of the hat.
P.S.: Wish I could do even 50% of the above tasks... ;-)
2 comments:
Oh man! I thought you were talking about yourself! ;)
Yes, its all about the interests and attitude! :)
@Divya: Me loaded with so many tasks :P.
Post a Comment