Life is so fragile. Just like a delicate piece of art made of glass, usually tagged with, “Once broken, we consider it as sold”. We need to take care of it, at every step of handling it. We can never take the risk of manhandling it, else we do pay a very huge price for it. It’s like paying for the cake and not enjoying it. This morning I got a very sad news from my friend. His mother passed away. I was not aware that she wasn’t going too well, from the past sometime. The news came as a shock. Hope God gives him all the strength to survive this phase.
Suddenly something struck me, we tend to take life for granted along with our body. We eat all the trash available and to top it, we don’t work out to eliminate all the toxins. We don’t value relationships. We don’t value emotions. We think a hundred times to ask for pardon. We are just so adamant on pampering our ego. I have decided on something, at least I will try my best. I will smile a little more. I will laugh to the fullest. I will make others me smile. And if possible I will make them laugh with my silly jokes. I will work out daily, if not for 1 hour, at least for half-an-hour. I will TRY to avoid junk food. I will drink loads of water. I will see to it, that everyone close to me are happy and happy with me. When there is a misunderstanding, I will be the first one to ask for pardon. At times we just can’t stop a misunderstanding. In the heat of the moment, we just get flown with the emotions and say stupid things. I will avoid all the negative thoughts from crowding my mind and try to stay positive. And I will always take out time to talk to my family.
I guess this is the least we can do to enjoy a happy life. This things seems silly, but our life is driven by our mind. We our mind is happy, it reflects on our face and our relationships.
Celebrate life each moment, each emotion.
Suddenly something struck me, we tend to take life for granted along with our body. We eat all the trash available and to top it, we don’t work out to eliminate all the toxins. We don’t value relationships. We don’t value emotions. We think a hundred times to ask for pardon. We are just so adamant on pampering our ego. I have decided on something, at least I will try my best. I will smile a little more. I will laugh to the fullest. I will make others me smile. And if possible I will make them laugh with my silly jokes. I will work out daily, if not for 1 hour, at least for half-an-hour. I will TRY to avoid junk food. I will drink loads of water. I will see to it, that everyone close to me are happy and happy with me. When there is a misunderstanding, I will be the first one to ask for pardon. At times we just can’t stop a misunderstanding. In the heat of the moment, we just get flown with the emotions and say stupid things. I will avoid all the negative thoughts from crowding my mind and try to stay positive. And I will always take out time to talk to my family.
I guess this is the least we can do to enjoy a happy life. This things seems silly, but our life is driven by our mind. We our mind is happy, it reflects on our face and our relationships.
Celebrate life each moment, each emotion.
No comments:
Post a Comment