These days I have been reading books, which people have written about their experiences while running a marathon. Its inspiring to read such books and very encouraging to start running again. These authors are so strong that they have run, even when the weather is bad, when the legs are aching, when you are down with fever and even when they are bleeding. They fought all odds to reach the destination within a remarkable time limit. These people are hermits, who gave up comfort to achieve, what seemed unachievable.
We should take them as our gurus and apply their principles at various points in our life. Not giving up in life should be our main mantra, in all the circumstances. We should keep working hard and striving for more, keep running from one achievement to another.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Run baby run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did read haruki murakami's book on running. Will send you the link on good reads. It inspired me to get healthy and start working out too. Slow in between but continue reading.
Post a Comment