Barkha had tagged me with the 7 things tag. Here are the 7 facts about me.
- I am very obsessed about my hair, my looks and the dress I wear, each time I go out.
- I can never say 'No' to my near and dear ones, even if I can't do the task, I will take help from someone.
- I never respond to compliments, thinking what to say. But I actually like someone complimenting me.
- I am very short-tempered. If I am angry with someone, I will surely let them know about it, and also make it a point to let them know the reason.
- Complete foodie. I love to eat. The only thing which stops me from eating is the measuring tape.
- I suffer from stage phobia. I blurt out anything and everything, when I am on stage, which I am not supposed to say.
- People in my native know me by a song which I had sung, when I was small. The song was "Jhooth bole kauwa kaate, kale kauwe ne dariyo". I was singing it the whole day, at the top of my voice.
2 comments:
Nice... :) Interesting indeed!!! ;) BTW what inspired you to sing that song the whole day?? :)
@Divya: Actually all my relatives were laughing when I was singing. So I felt, they are getting entertained, so why not continue ;)
Post a Comment