Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He is Life

I have made it a habit to talk to Him. It is absolutely necessary and has become a part of my routine. Without talking to Him, I feel guilty. At times I do forget Him, but not on purpose. Other things in life take priority, but then He is the only one, who has given me everything. I can’t do without Him. He is the only one who can convince me or calm me. Whenever I am disturbed, I go to His place. By looking at Him, I calm down. The confidence which I exhibit today is His gift. He has always given me the best and always brings out the best in me. He is always there to protect me and my family.
And I always make it a point to pray to Him. Only God can give you peace, because He is peace.

No comments: