Feel like singing today J. Don't want my neighbors to throw me out; anyway they keep wondering if I am still in Mumbai, as I hardly go out. My brother was telling the person in US is happy with my work and wants me back. So I thought he typed in the wrong window, like many of my friends do JJJ. So I tried to pull his leg, who is there in USA? And who is happy? And what work did I do? And then he reminded me that I was working for a company 5 months back. And then he asked what work did I do there? I told him, the work assigned to me was utter crap as compared to the salary they gave me. And then, all the memories came flying into my cache. You have to resign…
Initially, I got angry and gave few gaalis to them for throwing me out, without asking anyone, not even my PM or anyone related to me. They didn't even try to find out what work I had done, and what my inputs were in making it easier. Then when I cooled down, I thought it's never too late for appreciation. I told my brother to thank her. She is a sweetheart. She used to always encourage me in knowing more about work and answer all my silly questions JJJ. A complete workaholic who knew how and when to have fun.
Thank you AM, for appreciating my work J.
3 comments:
@Divya: Yes Divya, I agree. Nice people never praise themselves :D. And who knows about other people in US, I was talking about my OC. :P
writer's block????
@Divya: Had been out of town, came back today :)
Post a Comment