- Learn driving – Completed Successfully J
- Certifications – High time, I should complete at least one certification by end of August.
- Lose extra weight – Would like to change this to "Being fit". I make sure that I get my daily dose of yoga J. Rains have stopped me from going for a walk L. Waiting for a dry morning or evening J.
- Visit new places – Need to plan something, else I will go nuts by the end of the year. One should go places to remain sane.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Update on Yearly Resolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment