My facebook profile is all set to become a gamebook JJJ. I am so addicted to all the games that each time I log in to check mails; I have to log in to facebook to play one round. I am so obsessed with the scores; I try to challenge my highest scores each time. At least for that particular time, I am so engrossed in playing games that I don’t reply to the pings. Zusa calls me crazy, as I have been creating records in each game, and each time I am online I am hooked to Gamebook. And thanks to the games, my concentration is coming back J.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Facebook ---> Gamebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment