The schedule which I had planned did not work. I started on morning walk. Each day, I try to walk faster than the previous day. My goal is that the time taken should be the same while the effort should vary. Waiting for my shoes to arrive and I can try my luck at jogging. There are so many people who get up early in the morning, so that they extra time for physical activity. Our education system does not give much importance to physical training. And focusses more on mental training. But, only a healthy body can harbor a healthy mind. Physical activity should be like brushing your teeth in the morning or eating breakfast. A mandate!
2 comments:
You know, it is mandatory in other countries, like here, everyone practices some form of exercise, knowingly or unknowningly.
Each thursday afternoon all students (no matter if they are doing KG or PhD) are free to practice whatever sport you like. No classes are scheduled on Thursday.
And this is what we need too. Not just a 1hr PT class.
However, its never too late for us either :) Go go go !! :D
- BK
Wow, that's inspiring. PT class was always a feelimg of pity on us. That too only once a week.
Yeah its never late :-D
Post a Comment