This post has been delayed for almost over 2 months. Couldn't help, but procrastinate JJJ. Managed another trip, and this time it wasn't me who decided to go, it was Amma who called me to visit her. A well deserved break. No doubt, it is called God's own country. Kerala is a place, after visiting, I felt like going there again and again. God has made it so beautiful, full of innocence. We were expecting to meet the rains there but ,luckily it didn't rain when we reached and it didn't rain till we left.
I felt like I had detoxified myself. Detoxified, mentally as well as physically. Mental detoxification was through daily archana and bhajans, and physical detoxification was through the food we had at the ashram. I feel more positive towards life and the events in my life. The routine that we followed was, get up at 4:30 am go for the morning archana, have breakfast at 6:30 am, then go back to the room. Then, coming back to have Amma's darshan at 11 am. Depends on the token, you get the darshan, it may take 1 hour or at times we got darshan at 10 pm. Just imagine, Amma stays in one position for hours together, till 12 am. She hugs everyone, doesn't differentiate or discriminate, and lovingly kisses everyone. She is bliss incarnate, looking at Her, makes my heart filled with joy which flows out in the form of tears J. She knows what is on your mind. The day I got my first darshan, I got a call from my previous company. During the next darshan, I had prayed to Amma, saying bless my friends, and I wished She give me prasad for one of my friends. And She read my mind and fulfilled my wish. There is nothing that we can hide from Her. She is omniscient. By hugging, She takes away the negative energy surrounding us and gives us Her positive energy. During the next darshan, She took us to the sea shore, where she spoke of global warming, what we can do to lessen its effects. On Thursdays, there are bhajans sung by Amma JJJ. Just love to hear Her sing J.
The ashram was so clean and pure. People there were so polite, helpful and always on their toes. We would walk bare feet, and it did wonders to our feet. Cracks vanished. Even the sand has healing powers. The air was so clean that I felt I am wearing an oxygen mask. Now I understand, why keralites look so young compared to their age J. There is something in the air which makes you feel so fresh, so positive.
Each time I meet Amma, I develop more faith in Her. I know She is around me, always looking after me.
This was the best trip till date J. A trip to remember, forever. Waiting for her next call J.
6 comments:
Hmmmm.... Even i've heard alot about her!! Should visit once...
@Divya: Yes yes, do visit her :).
Writer's block??
@Divya: Yeah re Divya :(. Not getting time and the right mindset to write something.
@SD: Hope u come out of itand have something nice for us to read :)))
I am backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! Where is the red carpet :P, and flowers, and vermilion :P
Post a Comment