"Completed Normally" one month in my company. That's the term we use to set a job when we can't do anything about it. I am into a support project where I handle all kinds of jobs. There are some good jobs which do their work and complete, while there are some which are so stubborn and attention grabbing that they always fail. And at times I have to set them to Completed Normally. That only makes me feel so bad for the job that I couldn't do anything for it L. But that's life, some reach their destiny soon, while some reach there after few plastic surgeries J. Lately I have been enjoying work so much that I am staying late in office to analyze and learn new techniques to solve issues faster. And to top it all, I have a great "support"ive team. I can be myself with them and share my ideas. Last year I didn't feel the same when I was working on this project, probably there was not much work then and I was working undercover. Now that people know I exist, it boosts my confidence.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
1 month anniversary
"Completed Normally" one month in my company. That's the term we use to set a job when we can't do anything about it. I am into a support project where I handle all kinds of jobs. There are some good jobs which do their work and complete, while there are some which are so stubborn and attention grabbing that they always fail. And at times I have to set them to Completed Normally. That only makes me feel so bad for the job that I couldn't do anything for it L. But that's life, some reach their destiny soon, while some reach there after few plastic surgeries J. Lately I have been enjoying work so much that I am staying late in office to analyze and learn new techniques to solve issues faster. And to top it all, I have a great "support"ive team. I can be myself with them and share my ideas. Last year I didn't feel the same when I was working on this project, probably there was not much work then and I was working undercover. Now that people know I exist, it boosts my confidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment