Phew!!! The dreadful season has started where people are getting hooked and making life more stressful. The other day I saw my classmate's wedding pics. Must say, she looked so beautiful in the bridal look, mind you, I didn't imagine myself in that attire. Last week my mom met my junior's mom, and got to know that the girl is getting married in December. My mom was so excited, I very much wanted to make faces, instead said WOW, that's good. Then again she came up with the topic that the girl is younger to me; so what should I do, if she is younger than me. Then there is one more girl in my colony who is engaged and to be married in December. Daily I get to hear about these 2 gals. And to top it all, yesterday my friend, who is studying in US, told me that she will be coming in December for her engagement. I was like what is going around me? My friend who got married few months back was asking me when I am going to get married, I said I am too young to get married. Rather I should have said, I am too young to die so early JJJ.
My cousin's cousin was sent to Mumbai from her native to find a suitable boy for marriage. She was here for 1 year, but no luck, so she went back to her native. There they found a guy who lives just 2 houses away from her house. She is also going to get married in December. Now this is what I call destiny. Then there is boy, who is my aunt's sister's son, younger to me by 2 months, marrying in December. Its so stressful when people younger to me get married and people look at me and seem to say, when will this girl get married.
December seems to be a very hot season for marriage. Atleast for people around me, either someone is getting engaged or married or committed.
Why is everyone talking about marriage? And why is it that only people around me are talking to me about this? Amma, is this any kinda indication?
2 comments:
Of course it is very much an indication of the wedding bells for u !! :) Anyways, the same exact thing happens with me also.... so b4 my mom completes the sentence, i'd say "I am not ready yet" :) ;)
Wow, you are allowed to say that. I am actually blackmailed so its like i have to keep mum :-|
Post a Comment