Do you believe in, occurring of the same events at the same time of the year? Not talking about the seasons. Things like the incidents happening in my life. About the same time last year, I was offered job from this company. And same thing occurred this year; I am being offered a job from my previous company. Last year I had an option of staying back with the 'then present' job, but this year I have no other option but to join in as soon as possible. I am happy and certain that things will calm down to a certain extent, not on my side, but for people around me. All are so happy around me about this so called happy ending of a terrible story. But for me, it seems like I don't have an identity of my own, but seeing others happy, I suppressed the thought. Probably this thought occurred to me, to make me realize that I have to carve my niche on my own. Suddenly, people behave so nicely with me. They are pampering me so much. Feels like I have become some kinda Queen or a Princess. Like this royal treatment, but not at this time. It seems that my company wanted me to realize my dream of having a paid vacation, just that they sincerely removed the clause of 'paid' vacation and made it unpaid. Paid vacation sounds so much fun and it makes everyone happy. That's what happened, because of the unpaid vacation, many people around me became sad and made me sad, else it would have been so much fun. Just imagine, you come to know, you company is going to give you a break of 7 months. Sounds, so much fun!!! But then I couldn't have fun, as I didn't have any idea when will my vacation end. Anyway, vacation is over, have to get back to work.
2 comments:
Did ou join Infy again??
As far as the "others" are concerned, don't worry too much about "them"... Don't stop doing what you want, for the sake of "other's" happiness :) Enjoii maadi bindaaas!! :)
@Divya: Not Infy re. After Infy, I had joined another company, they r calling me back.
Yes re, its depressing at times not being able to realize my dreams and do something that I don't want to do :(.
Post a Comment