A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
@Divya: Worked so hard on this farm :D. On one side there are animals standing in army position (thats wat my bro says :P) to protect the farm. On the opposite side there is a Barn, a cottage, tool shed, a wind mill and a balloon to take me wherever I want to go :). On the other two sides there are trees surrounding the farm. P.S.: For a better view click on the picture :)
2 comments:
WOWW!! Beautiful :))) Looks more like a maze!! :)
What is it on the other side of the farm?
@Divya: Worked so hard on this farm :D. On one side there are animals standing in army position (thats wat my bro says :P) to protect the farm. On the opposite side there is a Barn, a cottage, tool shed, a wind mill and a balloon to take me wherever I want to go :). On the other two sides there are trees surrounding the farm.
P.S.: For a better view click on the picture :)
Post a Comment