Monday, July 13, 2009

Another call…

The other day, I got a call from RBZ Insurance. Yeah you got it right for buying insurance. This guy spoke to me for 15 minutes. Even after knowing that I was unemployed, he was eager to let me know about their policy. As usual I had all the time and didn't want to break his heart, so I let him yap. He went on to explain me 2-3 policies, after which he expected me to buy one. To which I made it very clear that I can't invest this year, till I get a job. I wonder why strangers tell me their stories, do I sound like an agony aunt? Later, the conversation went on something like this,

Agent: Tho madam aap ka kya plan hai?

Me: Abhi tho philhaal job dhundh rahi hun, dekhte hai.

Agent: Aap ko kounse field me job chahiye?

Me: Mein IT me job dhundh rahi hun.

Agent: Aap BPO me kyun nahi try karte?

<Felt like throwing rotten tomatoes at him>

Me: Aise kaise, I m professionally qualified. Agar aapne MBBS kiya tho kya aap BPO me job dhundhenge?

Agent: (Laughs) Arre nahi madam, aisa nahi karunga

Me: Wahi tho, isliye mein bhi IT me hi dhundh rahi hun

Agent: Mein bhi second year me hun, KT bhi hai muje, aur kaam bhi kar raha hun

Me: Ohh, achha hai

Agent: Tho madam kab call karu phir?

Me: Aap ka plan tho achha hai, lekin mein abhi investment nahi karna chahungi. Agar muje karna hoga tho mein khud aapko call karungi.

Agent: Madam, yeh outgoing number hai, is number par aap call nahi kar sakte, tho muje hi karna padega.

Me: Thik hai phir aap aaram se call kijiye 2-3 mahine baad.

Agent: Thik hai madam, September me call karta.

Me: Ok thik hai, aaram se call kijiye

Agent: Thank you madam, bye

Me: Ok bye.

2 comments:

Divya A L said...

ROTFL!! :))) Hope your conv will be more interesting in september :P :D

Sleeping Devil said...

@Divya: Yeah I am planning to change my number by September :D. So he cant track me and again start explaining his policies :D