Some days back, I was browsing through playstore for some interesting games. And I found few games. Installed them and forgot all about them. Today, I was browsing through my phone for some timepass while travelling. And, there they were lying, unnoticed. I started one of the games. To know about the game, I will have to view a youtube video. No way! I am not going to waste my data. Second game wasnt starting. It kept saying, unfortunately has stopped. I kept trying, finally I won. The game started. The reason behind installing this game, was the picture they had posted. It reminded me of a game, which I used to play, when I used to visit my native, during childhood days. It had small beads, and with some logic, we had to acquire maximum beads. Now, after so many years, I had forgotten the logic. But it did interest me to know more about it. The game gives a detail explanation on how to play, along with different strategies to win. I mean, who teaches you to win, in today's generation. Only a pre-programmed application, which is developed by a person, who wants people to enjoy the game. The game might have created problems in the start, but because of the knowledge sharing spirit of the developer, I give 5 stars to it.
In today's fast life, people dont like to share stuff or knowledge. The age old saying, knowledge increases by sharing, has been lost somewhere. We dont share project knowledge, we dont share our belongings, we dont share things which are good. But, things which are not useful to us, we are willing to share it with them. So be open. Share. There is nothing better than sharing your thoughts, ideas. You never know who might benefit out of it. Might be you as well.
The game I was mentioning is Mancala. Reminds me of the song, Manchala... Teri ore...
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Friday, February 12, 2016
Mancala... Teri ore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment