I was determined to get up at 7AM and go for a walk. Its high time I tighten my shoe lace and get going. Also, its 9 days since the new year, and my resolutions are still in Not Started status. I tried to sleep early, but sleep was nowhere in sight. Tossing on the bed for an hour, I dozed off. Morning when the alarm rang, You are my pumpkin pumpkin, you are my honey bunny, I switched it off. Got up, looked here and there, and dozed off. Again at 8, another alarm rang and this time I got up and decided today I have to start exercising. And I did workout for half an hour. Wow what a feeling!!!
Day 1:
Jogging: 2 mins
Surya Namaskar: 5
Walking: 1 hour
Walking: 1 hour
Seems a small number, but I will increase it gradually. To motivate myself, I have joined a yoga class in my office. Every Friday for an hour. I am going to rock ‘n’ roll. \m/
No comments:
Post a Comment