Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 7: Weight normalization training

Why does it get so difficult to wake up early in the morning? Even when you have completed the 8 hour sleep cycle.
Now that I am trying to work-out on the weekdays, I thought why not keep a track of it on the basis of some measurements. I bought a weighing scale, to weigh myself every month, just to have a realistic goal. This would in some way help me achieve my goal faster and keep me determined. Also, I have started to keep a track of the portion of food I consume. I try to have only one small bowl of rice every night except on days when there is fish or chicken :D. Today I had a slower session in which there stretching was more than the rapid movements.

Day 7:
Wake up time: 8:30AM
Slower version of Surya Namaskaars: 4
Faster version of Surya Namaskaars: 4
Jogging: 0 mins

Stretching actually reminds you the of the hidden muscles.

No comments: