December is mid-way and the new year is round the corner. As usual, the new year comes with loads of expectations and a lot of new resolutions. But there are a few, which just keep repeating each year. The usual ones, promotion, weight loss, turning grey hair to black… hehehe. But, this year I want to reach some realistic goals, which are achievable. I want to talk in terms of number. Hoping for a promotion, but I really don’t know whether that is going to happen. Usually we say, jo hona hai woh hoga. But in this case, it is already decided who is going to get promoted and how much percent hike you are going to get. Just that I don’t know of it still.
But, personally I would like to excel in life. Grow as an individual. Be more understanding. Be little selfish. In simple terms, more maturity. Be a little more calm than I am right now. Have a little less expectations from others and achieve the same myself. Doing things on your own, gives such peace and pleasure at the same time, as if we have achieved the unachievable. Be proactive. There are times, when a thought flashes in my mind, and I am so lazy to share it with the other person. So in short, be active. Overall, I want to work on keeping myself happy all the time, even if there is no reason and avoid all the negative thoughts. Keeping myself happy will eventually make me keep others happy. Pass the happy mood.
Weight is an issue. 2012 saw me going from 71 to 67 kg. A big achievement. Still, 4 kgs need to go away. Weight is not the issue, the problem is managing it. Feeling fat and unhealthy. People around me are slim trim, not because of the gym but naturally. Eating good healthy food, maintaining a good workout routine. I want to be fit and fine not fat and not so fine.
Read a lot of books in 2013. And I know I am going to start with Preeti Shenoy’s The Secret Wish List. And there are lot of books lying on my table, calling out, me first.
Learn to cook new recipes and want to taste new cuisines.
Write more.
Write more.
Wishing to have a wonderful 2013 and wishing the same for you as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment