Snacks time is the most dreadful time of the day. If I am running low on energy, there are chances I may pounce on any oily food available. Starting from vada pav to samosa and various types of chaats. I have to be actually conscious enough to avoid eating junk. Anyway, after eating junk I always feel junky... I mean guilty. So its better to stay away from the canteen and get fruits or nuts packed from home. These days friends around force me to have a chocolate or a biscuit. I have been strong enough to say NO, without thinking of how heavenly it may taste, if I get to dig into them. I remind myself, how far I have come and how much I have struggled so far.
No to junk, Yes to fruit n nut.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Monday, January 13, 2014
Snacks time can ruin your resolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I get a dabba of walnuts / almonds and keep it in my desk drawer in office. Helps avoiding the chocolates / junk from the machine.
Post a Comment