Its all in the mind. If we decide to do something, we can accomplish it by focusing on it. Similarly, we can increase our stamina by increasing the workout intensity, little by little. Our brain portrays us as weak and will stop us from increasing the intensity, but we have to break that barrier and march ahead. This doesnt mean that if it is paining and we are still continuing with the workout. You have to stop when your body shouts NO.
Jogging: 5.5 mins.
Skipping: 500
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Day 11 :: Wellness training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment