Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year resolutions for 2014

Last year, I gave up on updating the blog about my fitness routine. Also, a lot of books are pending to be read. This year, I want to do something which will keep me busy throughout the year. If there is a task at hand, energy is not wasted in unnecessary stuff.

1.    Read at least one book every month. At least I can complete 12 books this year.

2.    Relearn car driving. I want to drive and enjoy the feeling.

3.    A more fitter me. I want to grow old in a healthy way.

4.    Visit more places. New places brings in new enthusiasm and lots of joy.

5.    Promotion or Job change. A reason to do better at work.

6.    Updating the blog. About my resolution updates.

7.    Learn new recipes like prawn masala, mutton curry, mutton biryani.

8.    Learn cycling – Its scary when I think of it, but its my dream to cycle.

Wish me luck, I will strive hard this year to bring these resolutions to completion. Hoping for a beautiful and joyful 2014.

1 comment:

Barkha said...

Good luck! :)
I'm watching you ;)