Each morning when the alarm rings and I open my eyed, there is list which appears in my mind. A list which has the to-dos for the day. This makes me wide awake. Such days are full of enthusiasm and excitement. I would love to wake up this way for the rest of my life.
Surya Namaskaar: 10 rounds.
Kapalbhaati: 100.
Anulom vilom: 20 rounds.
Skipping: 100.
Jogging: 2 mins.
Started a new workout, Jogging! Spot jogging is fun. A good cardio workout.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Day 5 :: Wellness training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment