I have been training since December to get fit. I have started going squats for stronger legs. I weighed myself yesterday and I was shocked to see it showed 67.1 kg. Few weeks back, I was 66.2 kg. And I have been exercising since 2-3 weeks. Surprising!!! Anyway, I will keep going with my routine and would not give up.
Surya Namaskaar: 10 rounds.
Squats: 100. Sets of 5, 10, 15, 20.
Abs Exercises: 40.
Kapalbhaati: 100.
Anulom vilom: 10 rounds.
I have made a exercise chart having different set of workout for each day, so that I do not get bored.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Friday, January 10, 2014
Day 1 :: Wellness training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment