I had the most sweatful workout today. I have heard from fruends that there are workout videos available online. I used to wonder where should I play those videos, if I was to watch it and exercise simultaneously. And yesterday, I was browsing through the app store, I found out apps which has workouts for different body parts. The interesting part is the workout intensity increases with each set. I tried two sets for waist and one set for shoulder. Plus, it shows how many calories have been burn after each set.
Squats: 100 - 54 calories
Anulom Vilom: 20
Waist: 20 mins - 1160 calories
Shoulder: 8 mins - 282 calories
I was sweating as if I was standing under a shower. All the exercises stressed on a different muscle group. After few reps, I could actually feel the sleeping muscles waking up. Overall it was fun. I can still feel the calories burning as the muscles are still awake.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Thursday, January 23, 2014
Day 12 :: Wellness training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment