Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 7 :: Wellness training

After waking up and wasting a lot of time doing timepass, I started feeling, I should miss the workout. What will happen if I miss it for one day!!! But somehow, I motivated myself and started my routine. After the motivation-talk, I completed Surya Namaskaars in one set along with skipping. Wow, the feeling is so awesome. And, there I was going to miss such a wonderful workout.
Surya Namaskaar: 10 rounds.
Kapalbhaati: 100.
Anulom vilom: 20 rounds.
Skipping: 100.
Jogging: 3 mins.
Added an extra minute to jogging but just could not convince myself for another minute. Yesterday, I weighed myself. I reduced 300 gms. Its good to know I reduced. But, who can convince my critical side. I feel i have reached my weight loss plateau. I need to change my routine and my eating habits as well. I tend to eat a lot of junk at times. Need to include more cardio to the schedule.
Way to go!!! Happy workout to me.

No comments: