Morning I got up early around 7 to prepare neer dosa and chutney. Started with the chutney, so that I can freeze it and prevent it from getting spoiled. After preparing the chutney, I went on to make 36 dosas. A record number. of course I had to skip my work-out. But, I was very excited to cook for the potluck. After packing all the food, I packed my yoga clothes. Yaaay! I was yoga time in office. That’s why I like Fridays.
Once I reached office, I got to know the potluck was scheduled at 4PM. I thought potluck was at lunch. Damn!! I feared that my food was going to turn into a leftover. And that’s what happened. Luckily, my hubby asked to take only 15 dosas. Still, 3 dosas were left, even chutney was left. My heart broke. I did feel bad, as the effort I had put in preparing the food was a lot. Anyway, only small quantity of chutney was wasted. Never mind, better luck next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment