21 days have vroomed through my life, like never before. It felt like as if, day before yesterday I had joined to learn the driving school and yesterday it came to an end. It had become and routine for me. From morning I used to wait for the clock to strike 5. And when it did, I used to get ready and run for the session. That half-an-hour I used to forget everything, even me at times. It was kind of a hobby, which made me feel happy about myself. Felt like at least I can do one thing with so much determination. I didn't miss even a single class. Enjoyed the time to the fullest, learnt as much as I can. Had fun at the same time JJJ. At times I used to sit and watch other learners drive. Seeing others drive made me realize my errors while driving and helped me loads. People as young as 18 years old come to learn.
Yesterday was my last session. And today it felt like time has stuck in the clock, trying hard to release itself, but couldn't do it on its own. Trying hard to figure out what was I missing throughout the day, later when it struck 5 I realized that u will no longer wait for the clock to run to reach 5. Couldn't concentrate on any work. Couldn't sleep properly in the afternoon. Don't mistake these symptoms to be the ones of falling in love JJJ. Or probably you can think it in that direction as I feel I am in love, love to drive JJJ.
One of my resolutions is completed successfully JJJ. What and achievement!!! I am so proud of myself that I have successfully completed one of my yearly resolutions. Pat on my back JJJ. I will have to add a new one to keep myself ticking J. Have been thinking of going back to learning Bharatnatyam. From sometime, have been searching for a Bharatnatyam class. And also go ahead with some certification. Let's see how things turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment