Today I had gone to the RTO to get my learning license done. It seems that at the time of learning you are supposed to have a learning license. What craziness!!! A person driving a car, meant for learners, and the exterior of the car has such huge posters, stating that the car is meant for learners and still they want proof that we are learning to drive KKK. Anyway we, me and dad, reached before 10 AM at the RTO, as instructed by the driving school. As it is said, we should follow the Indian Standard Time, all the officials came around 11. Never mind, I am used to this kind of punctuality. Then I went to give them my left finger impression and got my photo clicked from their webcam. Damn the webcam wasn't working initially and the lady started shouting out some guy's name, calling out to him to come and help. But he was busy helping some other lady. Then after pulling and pushing all the possible wires connected to the webcam, it started working. And she clicked my picture, the photo turned out to be fine, only question is whether the traffic policeman would be able to match my face with the one on the license, as the room was very dark JJJ. These people should be given some photography tips. And also some lessons on politeness. As if they have decided in life that whoever comes to them for some work, they are going to be impolite. Probably they are frustrated with so many people coming to them and asking so many questions. Or probably, they like being rude. Once in their life they should be on the other side of the table and bear the brunt of talking to someone like them.
After the photo session I was asked to wait along with other people outside a room. And then after 10-15 minutes they let us in, where we were made to sit in front of voting buttons and I realized that we were going to have a test. Damn if they would have informed me before I would have come prepared LLL. Anyway I was ready to take it, as if they won't give me license if I didn't clear it JJJ. Where they were giving me a 2-wheeler license, without a test, they can't stop me from getting my learning license JJJ. The instructor came in and gave instructed us, how the test should be given. There were 10 questions of which 6 should be correct to pass the test. The questions will be displayed on one of the walls of the room. The test began, and the first question flashed on the wall, after the options were displayed the instructor asked us the answer, and we shouted out the answer to him like school children and then when he gave a nod, we pressed the voting button. After each question was displayed the procedure followed. After the 4th question the instructor changed the procedure, he gave us the answers for each question. After the test was done the results were displayed on the wall. Yippee!!! I passed JJJ. Got 8/10. I went running out of the room to inform daddy that his daughter has cleared the test and will be getting the Learner's license JJJ. But, when I came out, I saw that it made no difference whether we clear the exam or not, all were going to get the license. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…
Anyway I am done with this Learning license test, and will start learning from tomorrow. Wish me luck and also wish those crazy people who walk or run on the roads unnecessarily JJJ.
2 comments:
ALL THE VERY BEST!!!!! The experience i had was very different which was 3 years ago. Will pen it down sometime. And to be honest, it was damn hilarious!!! :) :)
@Divya: Thanks for the wishes :). Wow I am so excited, I feel I will wave out to the people on the road and shout, "I am driving, yippeee". :P
Post a Comment