- Learn driving – At last I have joined a driving school and will start learning driving from Wednesday. Tuesday I will get my learning license JJJ. I m so excited to hit the wheel. Just wondering, will 20 half-an-hour sessions be enough to learn driving?
- Lose extra weight – Have changed my workout schedule. Initially, I used to go for a walk in the evenings only, now I go for morning walks and at times go for evening walks. There is a special feeling I noticed in me, after going for morning walks, I feel fresh, happy and my body remains flexible the whole day. JJJ
- Visit new places – No plans as of now.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Update on Yearly Resolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeahhh like to hear on your driving experiences.. Make sure, you wouldn't want someone to prompt you for changing gears ;) All the best!! :) :)
How about France for the 3rd point?
Post a Comment