After trying for the third time, in the day, the stock market was closed for the day, as it continued to rise, probably welcoming the UPA government. Sensex continued to hit the upper circuit. It created history by hitting the upper circuit continuously, and showing no signs of dropping by even a point.
After discussing this with Zusa, she wanted to know the gold rates. She is a big fan of gold. The thing she wants to buy is gold. And I m sure, she will buy a gown made of gold for her marriage. I asked her not to buy gold, rather get married, as relatives usually gift gold when you get married. That's what I have seen in my cousins' marriages. To which she said her relatives being useless, gift useless stuff like flower vase JJJ. Now I know where do couples get inspired from, when they throw stuff at each other during a fight. They vent out their anger on these useless stuffs gifted by their relatives. So I suggested her to mention a clause in her wedding card which is as follows.
Blessings in the form of GOLD ONLY!!!
To which she told, even diamonds will do or even platinum will do. I must tell you people dream a lot, that too day dreaming. First of all, her relatives gift useless stuff, and she dreams of them gifting her gold, diamonds and platinum. Anyway, everyone has the right to dream. To which I corrected the above clause to
Blessings in the form of GOLD, DIAMOND or PLATINUM ONLY!!!
And to avoid people coming empty handed, they should be warned while inviting them for the wedding, that they will get a coupon for lunch if they get a gift. As we don't serve free lunch JJJ. And also to avoid getting fooled by them, as there are chances they might wrap the gift and say it contains your desired gift, so we will inform them not to wrap the gift, as it will save the wrapping paper from getting wasted (go green) and also will save the time of unwrapping the gift and cross-checking it.
Wow, Zusa's wedding planning done, or rather wedding gift planning done. I can become a wedding planner, what say? JJJ
2 comments:
Ha ha ha... Will surely appoint you as my wedding planner as well!! And i would want the clause to be - "Blessings in the form of GOLD, DIAMOND, PLATINUM, CREDIT CARDS and/or property, lands ONLY!!!
@Divya: Wooooooooooow... I have started to get offers to plan weddings, this is amazing ;). Will surely add the clause in ur wedding card. :D
@Sree Chitragupt: Please note the requirements :P
Post a Comment