"Exercise today"
Now even Orkut has come to know that I have become lazy and overweight L, or rather all are planning to snatch away all the extra weight and replace it with dunno what. Everyone in my family is so obsessed about my weight. One thing I don't understand is that, my parents say that I have become fat, and when I try to reduce my food intake, they yell and shout at me for eating less. Confusing!!! And whenever my bro comes home after a long time, the first thing he notices is my weight. Even when he is away, he calls up Ma and tells her not to feed me much, as if I keep hogging the whole day and night. Even when my friends came to meet me on my birthday, one of them told I have blown up from all sides. Agreed completely, but then people can tell these things in a better way. As if there is no other important thing left in this world to talk about L.
3 comments:
:) Well, you are actually on a better side... what i do is, whenever i see any plump lady, i ask my friends if i am as much fat. They promptly say - "Hey come on.. Not at all.. She's too thin to be compared with someone of your size"!! :-| But ya, as long as your healthy, the weight shouldn't be a problem :)
Read it as "you are healthy" :)
Now-a-days everyone seem to identify people in two groups, one group is people with size-zero and remaining people lie in a group who are overweight which means they are bound to be lazy. :(
I am trying hard to be healthy as well as shedding all the extra weight.
Post a Comment