Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1st day in Driving School

I was ready to accelerate to 100 km/hr and then step on the brakes to make the screeching noise. But I didn't even get to start the car L. All I was allowed to do was press the clutch and change gears. First by having a look at the gear and changing, then without seeing I had to change gears.

The damn instructor came 10 minutes late with gutkha-filled mouth. Felt like informing him about the campaigns against tobacco and the ill-effects of gutkha in long run. But I wasn't there to protest against tobacco. I was there to vrooooooooooooooooooooooooom the car, which he didn't let me L. I have noted one thing, these people with gutkha stained teeth are so desperate to smile every second. Probably, to display their stained assets or to show their contribution towards the country's economy. I was sweating in there, and he was smiling, dunno for what K. And he was ready to show me the door, as soon the half-an-hour slot ended, only to forget he came in 10 minutes late.

At least by the end of the day, I know what is called clutch, break and accelerator. And I know to change the gears JJJ.

1 comment:

Sleeping Devil said...

@Divya: Yeah no need of the coughing signal :D