Friday, April 25, 2014

Short term goals

Blah! I couldn't get up on time for my workout. This waking up early is not working for me. I need some other motivational factor which makes me work towards my goal. I remember, a decade back, I has contracted bronchitis. The doctor was not able to cure it for long. Finally, he assumed that it would be diabetis and asked for a blood check. I was so terrified that I started exercising daily. Even after the report came out negative, I exercised daily, without fail. Five years back, again I was not well. I had become a fitness freak. Morning and evening, I used to go for walks, jogs plus yoga at home. The motivation which I had during those phases made me sit up and watch myself, which inturn made me adopt a routine. A religious routine. My eyes used to open even before the alarm went off. Thats dedication. I am looking for it again this time. Instead of aiming for the yearly resolution, I am thinking on smaller goals. One month goal or 15 days goal or one week goal. I guess, this would work out. I will come up with a plan and start off.

No comments: