Embedding workout in my daily routine has become a challenge. I have been regularly irregular with my workouts. Waking up is a task and if I do wake up early, there are other chores which claim my attention. I know these are all excuses. But, this is how its been going on. I have been missing my daily workout and sleeping extra.
I have been reading about waking up early in the morning, without an alarm clock. The articles say, when we go to sleep, we should feel determined and decide to get up at a fixed time. And whenever, I apply that idea, I wake up fresh. But, that extra time at night for clearing my mind and focussing on the wakeup time seems a long time before I xan hit the bed.
I want to get back to my schedule tomorrow after a 3 days break. I want to develop this into a habit while completing my resolutions as well.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Lazy me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enrolled in snapfitness and hardly went for 2 weeks!! I hate working out there somehow!! Its like you are pushing yourself too hard to ge punished by paying them...
Now I replaced it with my fav sport - badminton (6am to 7am) followed by yoga (Suryanamaskar 30 times and few other asanas). Working v well for me!!! :) And good luck for yours!!
Wow! I have company and good to know I am not alone. Surya Namaskaar is sooo good. Its a fat burning activity. Fat literally cries its way out. Keep going. All the best to both of us :-)
Post a Comment