Its a holiday on Thursday for election. It feels good as its mid-week. People tend to take an off on Friday, and go for a mini vacation, not worrying about casting their votes. This is the usual feeling among all the country people. We have lost the sense of pride, people used to feel few decades back for their right to vote. I have casted my vote in past, and I was proud about it. Not about electing a right party, but about crossing 18 years and being called an adult. Everyone feels, how my vote is going to make a difference to this country. If a billion people have the same thought, I am sure its going to make a difference. Casting our vote is very important, if we want the right person to be elected. We are already losing so many people's votes, who have settled abroad or have moved to different cities for the purpose of work.
A vote is a strength of a common man. Use it wisely.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
An extra holiday... Election holiday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I went to my mom's eager to vote, but bledddyyy ppl, my name was missing in the voter's list :(
That's bad. The list missed many people's name this year. I wonder how the names of people got missed who have voted in previous elections :-/
Post a Comment