I was irritated from the past few months. Also, faced morning sickness. A little tired when I came back home. Also, something or the other bothered me every now and then. And today, I have tested positive. Yes, I was missing cooking, and it has been tested positive. When I stepped into the kitchen this morning, to cook my favorite aloo parathas, I knew what I have been missing all these days, weeks and OMG months. After such a long time, I have cooked something which I desired, for myself. And not because someone has told me to do so. At times, freedom is necessary to let the creative spirit come alive. There are times when you miss something so much and you don’t realize it, and the energy remains blocked inside, only to come out when you pursue it.
I have a list of recipes to be tried, which I am definitely going to try out.
Happy cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment