Can you ever imagine the person with whom you spoke for hours together sharing your day-to-day happenings and gossip is almost not reachable suddenly. Yes, that’s how it is and seems to be. And when you try to reason, the only answer you get is that there is lot of work which has to be finished within a day. But then you come to know that they have all the time for other people. Slowly, you get used to this pattern and then they come back asking the same question which you asked them. And now it’s your turn. But then you wonder, that all of a sudden, how did you turn out to be the bad one. I have been at the receiving end as well at the other end. There are people who have suddenly strayed away and come back saying, you have become very busy after marriage, while I still remember days when I tried to reach them to share something, and all I got was an engaged tone or the ring went on and on. And then as time passed, I stopped dialing that number thinking anyway, no one answers. And then one day, I get a call from the same number, questioning me of all this fiasco.
No comments:
Post a Comment