Baby booming season is here again!!! One of our family friend delivered a baby girl few days back. One of my friend is expecting. And there are a number of ladies, who I see daily, are also expecting and due in few months. With so much competition around, one does feel the need to feel expected. But then, when I think of being ready for a baby, I don’t get an answer. And I take that answer as NO. There is a lot of pressure from the people around and from people who are far away. People who are distant, keep asking be for special news, and I keep telling there is no update. What makes me wonder is that, if there is a special news and if I want to share it with you, why would I not tell you myself? Why will I wait for you call, and get embarrassed with you special embarrassing questions? And it continues. Then there are people around, who keep giving me hints on what to eat and what not to eat during that special period. I can just say ok and keep mum. It doesn’t matter if the world asks about this thing, as they had started on the day of our marriage. They were ready to book tickets for the baby shower which they predicted to be after 7 months. But yes, when parents start asking, and then I feel, Am I so old? Or am I running out of time?
As usual I leave it to destiny to decide…
No comments:
Post a Comment