When I got to know, we will be visiting the Kanha National Park
in Madhya Pradesh, I had no expectations. I was complete blank and didn’t know
what to expect out of this trip. While my hubby was so excited about it, that I
was worried my lack of enthusiasm might lower his enthusiasm. For days
together, I felt sad that we were visiting some National Park and I will be
shelling out 3 leaves for the trip. As in, there is a National Park near to my
house, but that place is used for morning walks. And that’s the only place I
have known as a National park. As the date neared, I started voicing my emotion
that I will be bored and don’t know what am I going to do at a National Park.
One year back, I had been to a National Park near Coorg, I do not even recall
its name, that explains my enthusiasm. We sighted a lot of deers, few bisons, a
group of wild angry elephants trying to protect their little one. We were so
eager to see a tiger, but I guess the tiger wasn’t ready to sight us. That’s
all I can recall from that trip. We had been to the safari in a mini bus, but
there was no one to guide us about the sightings. I got to know from my friend
we had visited Nagarahole National Park. We, friends had planned to go for our
friend’s wedding in Bangalore, so what better time we would have got for
ourselves. We decided to take a week off and chill out and go to places nearby.
We were at the park only for a few hours not really expecting anything. So,
this time, I didn’t want to repeat that experience as it was kinda fine for a
day, but for 4 days, I was like, it is too much. As soon as, I get bored, I
doze off. But then as soon I reached there, I got a hint that I am not going to
get enough time to get bored for that matter, I would long to stay back for few
days…
No comments:
Post a Comment