Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Salaami Egg Sandwich

The other day, I was wondering what should I prepare for breakfast, as I was bored of eating oats daily. So, I searched for options in my kitchen. Poha and rawa were the instant options, but that we have on the weekends. I kinda recollect that there was chicken salaami, waiting in the freezer. And that seemed interesting and mouth-watering too. I quickly set it to defrost. Thought of having a fried egg and cheese. Now I had all the items ready with me on the platform. Took out 2 slices of bread. Placed cheese as the first layer, then salaami, and then egg, completed it with the other slice of bread. Wowowow!!! It not only seemed mouth-watering but it looked as well. That was easy and satisfying. It has a high calorie content, but then having it in morning is fine. The next day I made a jumbo sandwich, by placing 2 slices of salaami and then a cheese slice, then a bread and repeated the salaami and cheese combo with a bread slice. Wow!!! Content.

P.S.: I used Venky's chicken salaami. Also, they have the best kebabs. If you get a chance, do try it.

No comments: