I got to know of this recipe from my bhabhi. She is a very good cook, ask her to cook anything and she will turn it into a lovely dish. In spite of not being a non-vegetarian for years together, she can bring out a lovely Chicken Curry and Chicken Biryani. And how can I forget about Baigan ka Bharta. Even a simple Moong ki Daal tastes so awesome. Before my mouth starts watering, I should give out the recipe for Sabudana Khichdi.
Ingredients:
1. 3 cups sabudana soaked for 1-2 hrs
2. 2 tbsps oil
3. 1 tsp jeera
4. 1 potato, cut in small pieces
5. Salt per taste
Chutney:
1. 4 tbsps of roasted groundnuts w/o cover
2. 8 tbsps Coriander leaves
3. 4-5 green chillies
Procedure:
Take a vessel and put it on medium flame. Add oil and jeera. Add potato and fry it until cooked. Add sabudana. In mean time, grind the ingredients of the chutney with little water. Add the chutney to sabudana and add salt. Take the vessel off the flame once the sabudana is cooked.
Enjoy it hot.
2 comments:
I love this ..... its sooo simple to make and sooo yummm to eat!!! :))) ab khaane ka mann ho raha hein :(
Yes, you should try it, very easy to make :)
Post a Comment