Few weeks back, one of my colleagues had decided she wanted to eat something different for breakfast, the next day. Although, her mom made lovely lunch, she got a craving for something yum yum yummy. So, next day, I was eager to know, what did she have for breakfast. As soon I reached office, the first thing I asked her was what did she eat. She said Spanish… and she couldn’t remember the name after that. But, the one thing she remembered was that it was yummmmy. I was a little sad, that she didn’t remember the name. And I forgot all about it after I started work. In the evening, she whispered into my ears, that she ate, Spanish Omlette. Wow, she remembered the name. But, she didn’t want others to know that she ate an omlette. Hahaha… now you need to guess, what could be the reason.
Last friday, I was craving to cook something. After 2 days of fasting, I craved for something namkeen and yummy as well. I thought of trying the Spanish Omlette. There started my search for a perfect recipe of Spanish Omlette. I went through a number of recipes and decided to make my own version.
Ingredients:
1. 3 eggs
2. 1 medium potato (chopped into small pieces)
3. One onion (chopped)
4. One tomato (chopped)
5. 1-2 pinches pepper powder
6. Salt as per taste
7. 4 T olive oil
Servings: 2
Preparation:
1. Add olive oil to a pan with a lid.
2. Add chopped potato pieces to the pan and close the lid. Remove the lid from time to time, to check whether the pieces are cooked.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl and whisk the mixture, until the yolk and the whites are mixed.
4. Add the potato pieces to the egg mixtures and mix it.
5. Use the same pan for frying as that would be having some oil. Add the mixture to the pan and let it cook on low heat.
6. Turn it when the edges are cooked.
You can also add capsicum in the egg mixture. Serve it hot with bread and cheese slices. You are going to love this recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment