- Learn driving – Planning to learn it, next month (probably).
- Lose extra weight – Have started the process of losing weight. Rather than losing weight, I am focusing more on becoming fit. Combination of yoga, walking and jogging. Have built my stamina, but I am losing out on energy level. Damn this extra weight is so rigid, doesn't seem to go off very soon. But I am determined to let it go.
- Visit new places – Went to Shirdi after a really long time. From there we went to Shani Shingnapur. One best thing was that all were there, and it was fun to be with everyone. Specially Kavish J.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Update on Resolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment