Monday, April 27, 2009

Networking

I was always a shy kid. Shy as in, when in crowd, and talkative with my kind of people. I take loads of time to jell. Probably that is the reason for me not having many friends. I have seen people they get friendly within minutes, or act friendly and jell well.

Networking is so very important. You get to know different people. You learn things from them and at the same time share information with them. And when in need only people can help. I come to realize this only now, when I am in need of a job and not many people I know who can help me. But, never late than ever. I have started networking now. Not because I need a job, but because meeting new people or long lost friends makes me happy. So many good memories come back and I am again charged up to face life.

Before I never got so much time to talk to people, now that I have ample of time to while away, I utilize it by talking to people. The more I talk to someone, the more I understand them. As I have been questioned about my communication skills, probably talking to more people will improve it and make me more confident.

2 comments:

Divya A L said...

The first para is applicable to me as welll!! he he...

But believe me, having a handful of true friends is worth than having thousands of them who "fake" calling themselves frnds... So don ever regret!!! :)

Sleeping Devil said...

@Divya: Yeah true, I can be myself only with my close friends :)