Thursday, March 26, 2009

Joyeux anniversaire à moi

After a gap of 2 years, I celebrated my birthday at home. Zusa, Binshi and Nitsu had come home, early in the morning to surprise me. Nitsu called me to wish and then she kept asking me to open the main door. I said u ring the bell then only I will open the door. As usual, being the "more" stubborn of the two, I won. She rang the bell. And I opened the door. Damn they were hiding against my neighbor's door. And after shouting outside their door, my neighbor opened the door asking what do they wantJJJ. So they had to eventually ring the bell and I won.

Wow!!! I love them so much, and their small small gestures like these make me love them more. Not that I love this cake cutting, what I love is that they come together for me. They know that I like to see them together. This page goes directly into my memories section.

Happy birthday to me JJJ

No comments: