And I have done it again. Yes, once again I have lost my phone. This time my dear N73 was the victim. We had planned to go for two wedding receptions on the same day, in the evening which of course makes one feel dizzy. I was so dizzy that I do not have a clue where and how my phone vanished. I realized it the other day when I was frantically trying to find my phone and was switched. All I could remember that I had fully charged it and placing it in my small purse and leaving the purse on the table. Good that there were no pictures, but yes there were loads of messages.
I wonder from when did I become so careless. There were days when I used to be so careful that I used to keep everything in place, be it a handkerchief or even my pens. The phone which stayed with me for 5 long years has just vanished. I had bought it with my first job, first bonus. What a feeling it used to give me!
I miss your N73. Hope you are treated in a better way.
2 comments:
eeeeksss!! Sorry about that! Fortunately, I have rarely lost anything, not that I will be exta=ra cautious about them, but looks like, they don't like to leave me :D
Be alert next time! :)
Lately, I have become very careless and forgetful, thats the reason of the loss :(
Post a Comment