The vacation was about to start and the packing was not yet done. Nor the feeling of going on a vacation hit me. It felt like I am going to work from a different location. I kept thinking about the so-called ‘vacation’ day and night and I was scared that it didn’t turn out to be another ‘temple-visit’ trip. I wanted to take a break and chill out. I wanted to try things like relaxing, sleeping till noon or till hunger strikes me. The last time when we visited our native, that was last June, we went alone to visit the temples. This time, in-laws were also accompanying us, rather we were accompanying them. My M-I-L just loves visiting temples. And that’s what is scaring me. Just imagine, 9 days of travelling, that too on a vacation. I decided to not think much and postpone my luggage packing plans to Thursday. So that hubby can pack on Friday. Once I am done packing all my stuff, his stuff can occupy the remaining part of the suitcases.
1 comment:
May "GOD" bless you!! ;)
Post a Comment